Electronics repair is a highly technical field that not all of us can go into. That is why most of us prefer to go to the electronics or TV repair guy and just pay him to fix our stuff. But this does not mean there is no hope for those who want to learn this skill but have not had any formal technical training. There is hope for the rest of us.
Jestine Yong is one of Internet’s most prolific professional who is quite active in teaching others on how to become a successful electronics repair person like he is. He teaches LCD monitor repair which is a great compliment to Kent Liew’s plasma and LCD TV repair guides that you see a lot of on these pages.
To become a good all-around electronics technician, it is not enough that you know how to fix LCD or plasma flat screens. It is also a good idea to become good at fixing other appliances that have electronic components. One way to do that is to familiarize yourself with the common components used in modern devices and learn how to troubleshoot them.
This is where Jestine Yong’s E-book comes in. Jestine Yong believes that if you know how to test the component parts of an electronic device, you can easily repair them and he maintains that this can be done faster than you may expect. By downloading his e-book, you will learn how to do just that and perhaps jumpstart yourself into the potentially profitable world of electronics repair.
If you wish to learn more about how Jestine Yong can help you learn how to accurately diagnose or test the components of most device, thereby enabling you to figure out how to fix them, I urge you to proceed to his electronics troubleshooting website and start reading. You may click on the above image to go there.
Below are more of the information that you will get with the e-book:
- Learn about the Safety Aspects In Troubleshooting Electronic Equipment
- Know what AC and DC are and how to test them
- Learn how to Cold Ground And Hot Ground
- Learn what Continuity is and and Learn How To Check Current And Resistance
- Learn How to Use an Analogue and Digital Multimeter and Do it Like A Professional?
- Learn what a Variable Resistor is and How To Know If It Is Good Or Bad
- Learn what a Resistor is and How To Calculate The Four And Five Color Bands Resistor
- Learn Open Circuit Or High Ohm In Resistor
- Learn what a Capacitor is and The Right Way To Discharge It
- Learn what Capacitor coding is and How to Easily Calculate The Capacitance Value
- Learn Capacitor Breakdown When Under Full Load And The Secret Way To Accurately Test It
- Learn What a Voltage regulator IC is and how to test it on board with power “On”
- Learn About The meaning of The Part Number Printed On The Body of Diode, Zener Diode, Bridge Rectifier, Transistor, SCR, TRIAC, Relay, Optoisolator, Crystal and etc
- Learn the Most Accurate Way To Test The Electronic Components Mentioned Above
- And Many More……